American Thrift Stores are growing, and this is a great opportunity for motivated, high performing, retail professionals looking to advance into a leadership position with great growth potential!
What You Will Do:
* Assist the Store Manager in the areas of Merchandise, Operations, Customer Service and Human Resources tasks within a high-volume store location.
* Develop creative plans to increase store sales.
* Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience.
* Hire, train, supervise and develop a large team of hourly associates.
* Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, operations, front end, and cash
* Assist in maintaining a positive morale among staff.
What You Need to Succeed:
* Fluent in both written and verbal English is required, fluency in Spanish is +PLUS
* One-year minimum retail leadership experience as an Assistant or Store
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow through skills.
* Previous volume of responsibility in excess of $2 million or more.
* Bachelor’s degree required.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance.
Excellent advancement opportunities.
We hire and operate under the EEOC guidelines.