We are seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who is fluent in both written and verbal English and Spanish to join our team! You will be responsible for being the point of contact for our donor’s service information and resolving any technical issues. You will also be coordinating the scheduling of donors from our inbound calls.
- Answer incoming calls in an enthusiastic and professional manner.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints with professionalism.
- Provide the appropriate information to donors about our services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve service issues or concerns.
- Document and update customer records in our databases based on donor interactions.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of our core and evolving services.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields.
- Bilingual fluency in both written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- A love for customer service and positive mental and emotional attitude.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written,
verbal and telephone communication skills.
- Previous call center experience is preferred but not required.
- Moderate computer and software skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance.
Excellent advancement opportunities.
We hire and operate under the EEOC guidelines.