Customer Service Representative
Full-Time, $11.00-$13.00 per hour
About American Thrift
American Thrift Stores is a regional store operation with locations in Florida, New Jersey and New York. We are the premier shopping location for the ultimate treasure hunt. We are always looking for talented, driven, creative people to join our team. Whether you have years of experience or just embarking on a new career path, we have many roles that offer growth, advancement and benefits. Be part of our team!
American Thrift Stores is looking for a bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for being the point of contact for service information and resolving technical issues. Also, will make appropriate scheduling on the inbound calls.
- Answers incoming calls in an enthusiastic and professional manner.
- Handles customer inquiries and complaints.
- Provides information about the products and services.
- Troubleshoots and resolves product issues and concerns.
- Documents and updates customer records based on interactions.
- Develops and maintains a knowledge base of the evolving services.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Great telephone and communication skills.
- Love for customer service.
- Excellent attitude.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous call center experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have good computer skills.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Successful completion of on-the-job training.
- Prolonged periods standing and working on the cash register or related equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- May need to work weekends and some holidays.
- Ability to perform repetitive movements over long periods of time.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bereavement leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount
- Pet Insurance