Full-Time, $15.00-$17.00 per hour
About American Thrift
American Thrift Stores is a regional store operation with locations in Florida, New Jersey and New York. We are the premier shopping location for the ultimate treasure hunt. We are always looking for talented, driven, creative people to join our team. Whether you have years of experience or just embarking on a new career path, we have many roles that offer growth, advancement and benefits. Be part of our team!
Daily tasks consist of radio dispatching drivers in a donation pickup service company.
- Interact with customers; must have strong customer service skills.
- Radio dispatch 20+ drivers.
- Identify and resolve route problems.
- Resolve scheduling issues with our customer service department.
- Maintain and organize the day’s routes to keep drivers moving in a timely manner.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- 2-3 years of dispatching experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve / quick decision making.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bereavement leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount
- Pet Insurance
We recruit and hire under the EEOC guidelines.