Full-Time, from $13.00 per hour
About American Thrift
American Thrift Stores is a regional store operation with locations in Florida, New Jersey and New York. We are the premier shopping location for the ultimate treasure hunt. We are always looking for talented, driven, creative people to join our team. Whether you have years of experience or just embarking on a new career path, we have many roles that offer growth, advancement and benefits. Be part of our team!
The Floor Associate will also be responsible for welcoming customers, maintain inventory and hang clothes while providing excellent customer service.
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise, and providing outstanding customer service.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in-store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate available equipment, such as cash registers.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Knowledgeable about the company’s products and services, and customer-related policies.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma.
- Successful completion of on-the-job training.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- May need to work weekends and some holidays.
- Ability to perform repetitive movements over long periods of time.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance