American Thrift Store is looking for experienced route drivers with great customer service skills to join our team! Drivers report to our yard in Davie Fl. at 6:30am where they are assigned a route & truck. A typical day consists of running a 25 to 35 stop residential route picking up home donation, including large items or furniture items. When you have completed your route, you will unload merchandise at a designated location the following morning.
- Valid class B driver’s license.
- Must be at least 23 years of age (insurance purposes).
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Customer service/communication skills.
- Must be able to use a hand truck and dolly.
- Load and unload trucks using proper lifting techniques so as to avoid injuries.
- Careful handling of merchandise (including truck and equipment) to ensure no damage.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screening and background verification.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive health insurance package.
- Paid vacation after one year.
- Paid holidays after 90 days.
- Associate discount program.
We Recruit and hire by EEOC guidelines.