Position: CASHIER (Bi-lingual English and Spanish preferred)
What You Will Do:
- Greet customers as they enter the location.
- Process transactions for customers – cash and credit/debit card.
- Ensure accurate transactions by balancing cash register.
- Promote rewards program to build customer loyalty
- Assist customers in locating various products, resolving issues and providing information as needed.
- Be alert for shoplifters and price tampering.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate point of sale system.
- Basic mathematical skills
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Successful completion of on-the-job training.
- Prolonged periods standing and working on point of sale system.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Ability to perform repetitive movements over long periods of time.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Career growth
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance.
Excellent advancement opportunities.
We hire and operate under the EEOC guidelines.